How many sales have you lost since covid-19?

P

by Patrick85 , in category: Real Estate , 4 years ago

With the market being stuck in a lockdown, have you lost a lot of sales? I know I haven't had much luck lately with selling any houses, and I think it's only going to continue to hurt us all.

When do you think sales will go back to normal?

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Telegram Whatsapp Pocket

5 answers

C

by CarolR , 4 years ago

I have put all selling on hold for the time being. It's kind of pointless to try and sell homes when covid-19 is around. I suppose I could do virtual tours and such, but I think I'm just going to wait this out for now, as we can't really do much anyway.

by Hunter1979 , 4 years ago

In my area, they have actually put all sales of homes on hold until May 15th. I have yet to get out and sell anything. I had gotten my license in March and was not able to do anything with it because of this lockdown.

by shanna_schroeder , 4 years ago

None, I have not purchased a new home this year. I plan on expanding next year if possible. I might sell a few properties I have and invest in a home that can bring in more revenue.

by pink , 4 years ago

I would say 3 for sure but up to 7. Two of them were ready to sign and backed out at the last second and another one was n the middle of processing everything when the bank stopped it. So yeah, I am missing out big time here.

by ollie , 4 years ago

Zero! But that's because I'm not doing anything right now.

We have a good amount of money saved up and income from an online business so I'm just waiting for things to get back to normal before investing any money!